Wednesday 16 March 2016

Blue skies ahead

The rain and fog today were very reminiscent of the days I spent in England 30 years ago. Nice to have a blazing fire to relax in front of. 

It was very exciting to revisit the Pan Am Sports Center that I have not been to for months. I am looking forward to moving my rehab activities on the machines and in the pool to that fabulous venue next week. Getting out and about is good  for the spirits! Also, the jewellery making has resumed which is good for the soul!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw all these new posts, Kerrin. I hadn't refreshed the page so your blog had been stuck on a post about one month ago. Silly me :) Keep writing and sharing these fun photos. Love the garden gnome
    🐝 Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gnome was very appealing! Not sure if folks look at the posts so glad to hear you enjoy. Give me the motivation to continue

      Delete