Sunday 21 June 2015

First Day of Summer 2015


Our moments of inspiration are not lost though we have no particular poem to show for them; for those experiences have left an indelible impression, and we are ever and anon reminded of them." Henry David Thoreau.  

I am a woman in her 60's who wants to enjoy every moment ! I am inspired by so many people and things around me and love the excitement and concentration of the creative process, the flow. This is what I share with you.

The summer solstice feels like the perfect time to begin this new endeavour. Since April, I wake up every day and rush (well maybe saunter) out to the garden with wonder to see what new bloom has emerged.  It is like a symphony, starting slowly and now rising to the crescendo which will peak in a couple of weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment